COMMUNICATIONS INTERN (FULL-TIME)
- GSSI Office, Haarlem, The Netherlands
- Working from home
- Combination of the above
- Help execute GSSI’s communications strategy to promote GSSI’s profile and visibility as the international, multi-stakeholder platform for collaboration on seafood sustainability.
- Help drive GSSI’s partnership outreach across the seafood sector.
- Help execute GSSI’s media policy and grow GSSI’s social media presence.
Support the Communications Manager with:
- Execution of daily communications (news releases, newsletters, social media etc.);
- Assist with coordinating the delivery of GSSI’s new website, including archiving the current one;
- Assist with the development of GSSI’s case studies;
- Assist with setting up GSSI’s new CRM;
- Assist with event planning and logistics;
- Reviewing, updating and filing internal documents
- HBO, Undergraduate, master’s degree student (or recent graduate) in relevant discipline (Communications, Marketing, Communications Management, New Media);
- Proficient business English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Pro;
- Social media savvy;
- Meticulous and attentive to detail;
- Resourceful and independent;
- Open to close instruction and eager to learn;
- A basic understanding of GSSI, its mission and the seafood sector;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
What We Offer
We offer a dynamic, supportive and start-up working culture in which youwill receive training on not-for-profit communications, GSSI’s Global Benchmark Tool and the workings of the seafood industry more broadly.You will join five colleagues in a sun-filled office in Haarlem and have the opportunity to work, and network with, stakeholders and seafood industry professionalsfrom across the globe. Remuneration is Euro 500 per month.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please apply by sending your cover letter and CV to email@example.com, addressing Nina van Ewijk, Communications Manager. All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion and will be accepted until March 31, 2019.